Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Awesome Album Covers: Pride Month Edition

Hey, guess what? The guy in the middle (John Hall) is in congress now!

I think I saw Dennis Faron hanging out in a Ford Taurus down by Crosby Park, pretending to read a newspaper.

I had no idea that The Village People went through a "let's rip off Duran Duran" phase. Wonder how that worked out for them...

Okay, here's the deal: if you shoot an album cover that involves you hanging out in a sausage shop pretending to use a ginormous salami as a flute... you're going to end up on my list of Awesome Album Covers: Pride Month Edition. I'm sorry, but them's the rules and I gotta play by 'em.

Ummm, Henry? Exactly why did you need a feather-duster inside a tree?

Just two questions for Tino: 1) what's with the wedding ring? and 2) what was your favorite memory of Menudo?

Okay, I got nothing to say about this one.

Playmates, if you're going pile all three of you onto a Vespa, please wear helmets!

I auditioned to be Man o War's bassist, and for some reason they never got back to me. WTF? I mean, I bought an awesome pair of assless chaps and everything. Sheesh!

4 Comments:

At June 16, 2007 4:05 PM, Blogger Rand said...

My God, Pirate, you hardly ever update and then BAM!!!

I am finding your retro ads/album covers postings very entertaining!

 
At June 17, 2007 10:33 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

Pirate,
When you come back, YOU COME BACK!!! Damn that was a good post!!! And that TINO album, um excuse me but isn't that RICKY MARTIN???????????? Hello!!!!
Love you, love your blog, love this post, love it all.

Who love ya baby???

 
At June 21, 2007 12:58 PM, Blogger Missy said...

Wow. Just Wow.

Let me touch him....Whoa.

 
At April 27, 2010 12:40 PM, Blogger Ian P. said...

You should have brought a sword and a snow leopard loin cloth to your Man o War audition!

Love your site! Great comments. Check out my site: http://regrettablemusic.com

Shall we share a little blogroll link love? Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home