Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Things that will rock your ass.

Flying V? check. Keytar? check. Yep, I think these crazy kids are pretty much ready to rock your ass.


Lemmy Kielmeister is rocking your ass right now. Tell me I'm wrong.


Wayne Cochran's hair will rock your ass. It's like Donald Trump's combover started taking steroids or someting.

Snoop Dogg's lesser-known uncle, Swamp Dogg, will rock your ass. Warning: giant rodents may be involved.

The Fat Boys will rock your ass. Although they might want to stop for a snack at some point.

The United States of America will rock your ass. Duh.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2008 3:30 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

OMG, My ass has been rocked so hard I think I may be pregnant! Way to go Pirate! ARG! An illegitimate deck swab! Let's make him walk the plank!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home