Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Random Awesomeness

Okay, I understand how the Thrush pipes helped you get the the two disco hotties - I mean, that's just simple science. But what's up with the sinister character in the black cloak? I think she's gonna slip something in your Harvey Wallbanger and steal your bitchin' van, dude. Seriously, watch out. I don't care if she reminds you of Stevie Nicks.


Tell me the guy in the upper right isn't Will Ferrell. Or is it just that Will has captured the cheezy 70's look so well that now all genuine cheezy 70's guys look like Will Ferrell to us? These are the ponderous questions that keep me up at night. Well, that and dog farts.


I tried to play Dance Dance Revolution with my boss's ten-year-old last year and she totally destroyed me. I think Waltz Waltz Revolution might be more my speed.


That's right suckas! Original German Gangstaz front the sausage and pretzel bling! You best respect.


Once I invent the time machine this party will be my first stop. Seriously.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2008 7:20 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

That IS Will Farrel and those Germans better watch their necks cuz I be eatin' up all that bling, yo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home