Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

H-Lo's Profound Annoyance is the Glue that Binds This Post Together

Because she's cute when she's mad.


My friend H-Lo is an awesome writer and editor. Which is why she's going to love seeing these pictures:

Umm, actually, I'm gonna pass. Thanks anyways.

That Bryan Ferry sure is an enterprising fella.

Again, gonna have to pass. Sorry.

Why am I not surprised?

I don't know about you, but I think that Cindy Petit is precisely the kind of leadership our school board needs. My only question is "Kid's first what?"

I think about 45% of this list describes me (maybe more if I could get a proper definition of "high fullutent"). The other 55% probably describes you.
See you in hell.

Alright, already! Sheesh, how many times do I have to apologize for that one time? Gimme a break, man.

That's right, all doughnuts must be paid for before you engage in activity that somebody else might describe as "eating them."

See, even those high fullutent, man-hating, uppity broads with hairy armpits make horrible, embarrassing grammatical errors. It's not their fault, really. They're brains are only one-third the size of a man's. That's just science.
This public service announcement has been brought to you by some guy in a greasy t-shirt from 1978.
Umm, I just consulted to Southern to Midwestern dictionary, and I believe this sign roughly translates as "Please to be making arrest of motion now, await making of happy time. We honor your mother's big toe."
Or something like that. I only took one year of Southern in high school, so I could be wrong.



H-Lo is also an animal lover.
Well, maybe not so much with the cats.
Lady, you need to slowly put the cat down and come towards us with your hands where we can see them. We can help you.

Mee. Yow.

Hello... umm... kitty?

I'm not sure how I feel about Donny Darko kitty.

Again... Mee. Yow.
However, I can't approve of Django Rheinhart kitty highly enough.

I can only hope and pray to the flying spaghetti monster that someday my image will be immortalized on a cat's ass.


Little known fact: H-Lo likes to rock it, metal-style





I don't know if Doug Henning annoys H-Lo or not, but I'm gonna bet he does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home