Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Reasons to Think Long and Hard Before Getting That Tattoo

For starters, I'm not sure if getting a tattoo inventorying what you had for breakfast is a very good idea.

Cats? Really?

(1) That tattoo's going to be on board a lot longer than any baby will be;
(2) Clowns are creepier'n hell, dude;
(3) I like pickles too, but I've never felt the need to get one permanently inked into my skin.

Sir, I don't know how to break this to you, but you are neither cool nor ice.

Gee, I wonder what this guy's three biggest priorities are? Actually, if he loved his daughter that freaking much, maybe he could have applied the insane amount of money he spent on this tattoo to her college fund.

Ok, I cannot and will not argue with this one. It's nothing but the truth.

I can't offer any commentary right now because I'm too busy projectile vomiting.


And lest you think I don't know what I'm talking about, check out my killer ink:

1 Comments:

At November 09, 2008 9:08 PM, Blogger Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

I don't know where you find this stuff, but keep it coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home