Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pirates and squirrels... living harmoniously?


This is from me mateys over at Office Pirates. Apparently some kind of follow-up to the old "you don't have to be nuts to work here but it helps" chestnut.
The problem is that I really, really hate squirrels. I mean squirrels piss me off almost as much as monkies amuse me. I don't want to be the squirrel - I want to kill the squirrel! Office Pirates obviously didn't do their post-graduate work at the same Institute of Advanced Pirate Studies that I did.

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

I join you in your squirrel hatred although I'm not sure monkey's amuse me as much as you. But if you ever have a need for a good squirrel hating session, I'm your gal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home