Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Friday, April 28, 2006

I admit it: I am one slothful blogger

Yep, that's me on the left, crawling through the rain forest inch by agonizing inch, slow as molasses.
The people have spoken, and the people have made it very clear that they're sick of looking at crazy moustaches. Hell, I'm sick of looking at crazy moustaches.
For what it's worth, I've been busy with my piratical (is that a word?) duties, as I am about to wrap up my education at the Institute of Advanced Pirate Studies once and for all and I should officially have my P.D. (piratus doctor) degree in a few short weeks. Lectures are now over and I just have to get through a few final exams. Rest assured however, that this pirate will neither abandon his ship nor abandon his blog. Keep checking in regularly for a world where negroni-guzzling pirates and breakdancing wombats not only co-exist peacefully, but are united in a mutual hatred for squirrels.

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Rand said...

Thank goodness! those mustaches were creeping me out....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home