Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Friday, April 28, 2006

What do you mean we need to leave?

While avoiding studying for my Family Law final, I found this photo of myself (L) and Captain Shawn (R) moments before we caused Tomkin and Claire to seriously question their decision to move into Lex-Ham. Captain Shawn appears regularly in the pages of Petite Flower. Yep, not only has he gone out in public wearing a tan corduroy suit, and the dreaded socks and sandals combo - he's a man who uses a foam beer cozy for this Grain Belt.
He's ours and we ain't tradin'!

3 Comments:

At April 30, 2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that suit shiny or do I need to adjust my computer screen?

 
At April 30, 2006 10:37 PM, Blogger The Pirate of Selby Avenue said...

Anna, my suit's so damn shiny, you should really be wearing shades to look at it.

 
At May 01, 2006 7:32 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Sadly, you cannot see the best feature of that 3 piece cororoy slice of heaven in this photo.

But I know it's there.
I know it's there.

Yum. Better than Steakums!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home