Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Randomness

Friday is here, and frankly my dear, I'm too lazy to organize these pictures into any kind of coherent category. We've got ourselves some signs gone wrong, some adventures best not chosen, leisure suits, prom photos, and even another moran. Enjoy:

You know that's only begging for more, don't you?



What that leisure suit calls for is a nice frilly cravat.

I admit it: I am the alter-ego of the little known superhero, Nap Man. My super power is an astounding ability to take very pleasant naps while wearing spats, a monocle, and a top hat. I know that with great power comes great responsibility, so I will use my powers only to fight evil.

If you love Revenge of the Nerds as much as AC and I do, this photo can do nothing other than warm your shriveled little heart. Take that, Alpha Betas!

There's a school somewhere teaching gambling? By Zeus's beard, why wasn't I allowed to attend there, instead of my lame-ass school where all I did was learn reading, writing, and arithetic? I tell ya what, I haven't used that arithetic I learned at all.

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2007 9:58 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

Hooray for the Sofa King!!! And neatly compartmentalized or in scattered groupings, I just love what's coming down the pike Pirate. Keep it coming and I will keep on reading (and taking ludes, lots of lots of ludes).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home