Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Revenge of the Awesome Album Covers

Yeah, Jim Post, sure you love your life. Sure you do.
Y'know, there's about a hundred captions I want to use here, but I think I'll just let discretion be the better part of blogging valor tonight.

Ditto with the Braillettes. Just 'cause they're blind doesn't mean they don't know how to rock.

Okay, I dig the big fur hat. I even dig the welding googles or whatever it is the guy on the right is wearing. But Wig Wam? You named your band Wig Wam? Were you huffing gas or something when you thought of that?

I think that "Elves Revolt" was my favorite track on this album.

Indeed, like a rare diamond, Roger has many facets - and I can only be dazzled by his brilliance.

Ken, I'd like to request that you stop being so damn creepy looking. Thanks.
Your Friend,
The Pirate of Selby Avenue

p.s. Nice 'stache!

Why do I get the feeling that the Jon & Robin Elastic Event mostly consists of huffing gas in the back of Jon's custom van?

3 Comments:

At July 26, 2007 9:47 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

How can you have an elastic event when you are clearly not wearing any underpants?

 
At July 27, 2007 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should loan her some underpants. Or Jackie can loan her some of your underpants.

AC

 
At July 30, 2007 1:18 PM, Blogger Missy said...

The Braillettes...wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home