Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What for you no tell me Supersuckers in town last Friday?

In case you were wondering, one of the ways to break my shriveled little heart is to tell on Monday that the Supersuckers were in town last Friday.

My only source of comfort will be these videos



Please play this song at my funeral. Later, I'll see you in hell.



The beauty of the internet: I can find a Supersuckers cover of "Hey Ya" overdubbed on a Peanuts Cartoon in less than a minute, but I can't find out that the band actually playing live in town on a night when I had nothing better to do. What did I actually do last Friday night? Well, it involved Hoegaarden, the Hamline & Grand Green Mill, and flatulent bar patrons (not me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home