Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Here's my weekend reading list:

Y'know, I've been wondering what AC keeps in that cabinet. Probably a few gallon jugs of Campari.

Hey pal, they make a pill for that now.


Craig, I've got a new lyric for you: "I've been tryin' to get people to call my Benny Muscles / But people keep calling me Benny Hill."


If a bear can figure it out, I think we can too.


Hey, look! Someone wrote a novel about the Scooby Doo Mansion! How'd they know about the manacles and bars we keep down in the basement?

3 Comments:

At September 28, 2007 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, if you love pulp, check out bedazzled.blogs.com sometime. This guy has awesome clips of pulpy 60's era movies.

 
At October 02, 2007 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no need to lock up the Campari... I mean, if any is missing, you're the only one else on my Earth that is willing to drink it. Unless Gebauer is breaking in at night.

AC

 
At October 02, 2007 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the House of Fury is AKA Laurel Avenue Sex Dungeon.

All the contractors in town know about it.

AC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home