Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Here's my weekend reading list:

Y'know, I've been wondering what AC keeps in that cabinet. Probably a few gallon jugs of Campari.

Hey pal, they make a pill for that now.


Craig, I've got a new lyric for you: "I've been tryin' to get people to call my Benny Muscles / But people keep calling me Benny Hill."


If a bear can figure it out, I think we can too.


Hey, look! Someone wrote a novel about the Scooby Doo Mansion! How'd they know about the manacles and bars we keep down in the basement?

3 Comments:

At September 28, 2007 6:25 PM, Anonymous Tom "Two Tickets to Foghat" Delaney said...

Dude, if you love pulp, check out bedazzled.blogs.com sometime. This guy has awesome clips of pulpy 60's era movies.

 
At October 02, 2007 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no need to lock up the Campari... I mean, if any is missing, you're the only one else on my Earth that is willing to drink it. Unless Gebauer is breaking in at night.

AC

 
At October 02, 2007 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the House of Fury is AKA Laurel Avenue Sex Dungeon.

All the contractors in town know about it.

AC

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home