Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mmmmm, Pulpy!

What? I can't kill a client? Dammit, why didn't somebody tell me that before I waxed my 2 o'clock appointment. Thanks for nothin', gentle readers.


I don't get it, where the monkeys at?

Dolls on dope who'll do anything for kicks? Really? Where the hell were they when I was 17?


Umm, are there any fraternities that aren't fraternities of shame? Seriously, have you ever met a Sigma Alph who didn't need to be repeatedly taint-punched by an enraged gorilla?

Hey Shanty Girl, have you given Payne Avenue a try?

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 9:59 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Hey Pirate,
Can you shoot the directions to Shanty Town my way, because I think that could be my home sweet home!

 
At September 28, 2007 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock 'n' roll gal is actually a true story. But that's all I can say right now in this semi-public forum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home