Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Henceforth, I shall only dance as Rick Astley dances

When this song was on the radio, I just assumed that Rick Astley was actually the from Ashford & Simpson (kinda like my "Melissa Etheridge is actually Steve Perry from Journey" theory. Really, has anyone ever seen both of them at the same time?). At any rate, I'm gonna dance like Rick Astley from now on... Just as soon as I get some awesome pleated jeans.



P.S. Does anybody else find the bartender's borderline-orgasmic enthusiasm for Rick a little strange?

3 Comments:

At October 01, 2007 3:32 PM, Blogger Latin Lupe Lu said...

I LOVED Rick Astley and danced like him for about 1-2 years in the 80's...I'm not kidding!

BTW, I hope this shows my picture because I just tried to set this up.

 
At October 01, 2007 3:34 PM, Blogger Latin Lupe Lu said...

BTW - doesn't it seem that the voice that we hear comin' from Rick should be from some other, bigger, less baby-faced man? Where is he now anyway?

 
At October 05, 2007 7:55 PM, Blogger Voix said...

I would be more impressed if you were rocking those bangs.

I'm just sayin...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home