Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Have an awesome weekend!

Twenty-five years from now, this incident will pay for some therapist's weekend home.


It's comforting to know that when I want scientifically accurate information, I can turn to the Beginner's Bible Coloring Book.


Aw, the delicious irony of pissing away your future heirs' inheritance on letting your future heirs know that you're pissing away their inheritance. Bernie, you are a real geezer of genius, and I salute you.

I really wish I knew what the English translations of items 8, 9, and 10 on the Forbidden Words list were.

Once again, I'm going to let discretion be the better part of blogging valor and refrain from comment. It's killing me, though.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 09, 2007 9:41 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

If only you'd had a few beers before you blogged today, discretion would be out the window and we'd all be laughing a bit harder tonight! Shame on your restraint Pirate. Where's your ARGGGGGGGGGG????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home