Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm sick and tired of trying to match my shirts and my pants. If only someone would invent a one-piece suit for men...

I think my favorite short-lived TV was Freaks and Geeks. In one of the later episodes, the sleazy manager of a mall clothing store (played by Joel Hodgson, who is possibly the only other cool person to graduate from my creepy, creepy undergraduate alma mater) convinces young Sam Weir that his best chance at impressing the lovely Cindy is to start wearing a "Parisian Nightsuit." The results are pictured above.

Trying to go for that "I just broke out of prison, but I'm still damned sexy" look? I think the JC Penny catalog, circa 1976, can help you out.

Ok, get out your magnifying glass, 'cos you're going to want to read the fine print on this one. "Fits so tight, it shows all you've got." Woooooooow!

2 Comments:

At November 08, 2007 9:29 AM, Blogger Missy said...

Whoa! That is racy!

I have got to rent the Freak and Geeks series.

 
At November 08, 2007 1:44 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

My Grampa wore what we called coveralls for most of his adult life. I found them endearing so your display here Pirate has me deeply, deeply disturbed. I could use a good Tijuana picnic to help snap me out of it (your version, not The Colonel's)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home