Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Thought I was out of Awesome Album Covers? Think again, suckas!

Funny. My "Tijuana Picnics" usually involve a few gallons of Sauza, a donkey, and some ping-pong balls, but you just do whatever makes you happy, Colonel Sanders.

We're awesome, we're Norwegian, and we've got a phone that matches our suits. Deal with it, byotch.

We've got one turntable and no microphones...

No matter where you go, his eyes will follow you, silently commanding you... "Boogie!"


Yeah, yeah. You got the dove and all I got was the #$@!! clap. Thanks fer nuthin', Mike Adkins. I'm never going to give you a ride to Psycho Suzi's again.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 08, 2007 9:31 AM, Blogger Missy said...

I might have to print that boogie one up and hang it in my cubical. It may just be the undiscovered Male Mona Lisa.

 
At November 08, 2007 1:47 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

OMG!! I know the boogie guy!!! I swear to GOD he was the best man at my wedding! If only I had a digital picture of the guy. Looks JUST like that! Pirate, next time you are over, I'll show you! NO JOKE!
And no way will one more turntable and a microphone save those poor boys from obscurity! But I loved the reference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home