Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wondertwin powers, activate!















Lots of discussion about superheroes and superpowers going on these days:

  • lucas of Petite Flower poses the question: Which Superhero are you? and concludes that she is, indeed, Wonder Woman. But then, we already knew that. I took the same test and discovered that (cue Black Sabbath intro) I AM IRON MAN!
  • What does your choice of superpowers (if you had a choice) say about you? A recent program of This American Life asked random people on the streets of Chicago this question: If could could choose one of these superpowers, and you would be the only person on earth to have this superpower, would you pick Flight or Invisibility? Let's face it, some of us are born Flight people and some of us are born Invisibility people... and I bet you already know which one you are.
  • Not to be outdone, Tom Quinn over at Paradise Found has been inventing some rather interesting superpowers he wouldn't mind having himself. Observe:
"Superhero #3: Perspiro
Alias: Mr Salty.
Powers: Has the ability to drown anyone in a sea of strong, salty sweat.
Why? I guess I don't really have to explain this one. I sweat at the thought of sweating. I sweat even in the coldest weather. When I wear a sweater, I make the name stick.

Of course, regardless of persona, I would be accompanied by my trusted sidekick (why are sidekicks always trusted?), Hamish the Hypnocat. He has the ability to send anyone into a doze at 20 paces. What superhero would you be?"

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are Super Blogger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home