Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lex-Ham Pizza Luce Update

BREAKING: according to my highly-placed sources, who were present at the city council hearing yesterday afternoon, Pizza Luce's request for a parking space variance was unanimously approved. This means that one major hurdle towards getting a Pizza Luce into Lex-Ham has now been cleared. Up next, getting the liquor license. This may also mean that I need to accelerate prong two of Operation: Swashbuckle so as to be in peak piratical shape for the planned opening in November.

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2006 4:58 PM, Blogger Rand said...

Great news, Pirate!

Now drop and give me 20!!!

 
At May 27, 2006 11:45 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

I'm getting mighty thirsty, Pirate! I see our future. You, me, Pizza Luce and many, many pitchers. Our future looks bright my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home