Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Speaking of snakes on a plane

Personally, I don't recommend getting on the bad side of Scotland's airport cops (security at Glasgow Int'l always seems seriously considering giving me a full cavity search when I arrive there), but to each their own. Right, Naked Rambler?
(AP) LONDON - Britain's "naked rambler," who has had numerous brushes with the law for nudity on land, was arrested Thursday after shedding his clothes aboard an aircraft.Stephen Gough, 47, was on his way to Edinburgh for a hearing at the Appeal Court, where he was challenging four contempt of court citations for nudity in Scotland.

Police arrested the former marine at Edinburgh Airport.

My question is: how to you break the news to the person wedged into the airplane seat next to you that you're going to be taking all of your clothes now?

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2006 8:57 AM, Blogger Jason said...

To answer your question Pirate: I don't think there's any discussion, I think you just stand and start. Your seat neighbor will catch on soon enough to what you're doing.

 
At May 19, 2006 9:29 AM, Blogger Rand said...

This posting makes me HONK....BARK!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home