Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hey, sometimes even fugly people make awesome album covers

Hey Englebert, if you're still looking for love, maybe you should think about hooking up with Joyce. I heard she's GGG.

Ladies and gentleman, I present this awesome album cover as Exhibit A in my case that French people don't necessary have better fashion sense than us zubaz-wearing slobs here in les etats-unis.

... and this would be Exhibit B.

Umm, "hat" might be a bit of an understatement in this case, Davy.

Tip o' the eyepatch to Missy for directing me to this one. Yowza!

I'm pretty sure I went to High School with these guys. Go Bears!

3 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 10:49 AM, Blogger Missy said...

Thumbs down to fuzzy baseball hats.

Oh Joyce, I'll bet you still sport that look today! I think I saw you at teh statefair yesterday.

 
At September 03, 2007 9:45 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

I love the one guy in the killer rock and roll band who is smiling. He's like the dork who is so excited that he made the band (because the lead singers cousin got mono)that he forgot to scowl in the photo.

 
At December 10, 2007 6:50 PM, Blogger mtolbert said...

I have to know the name of this last band because I have to know what they sound like. WHO ARE THEY?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home