Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Kiss Army has no age requirements

3 Comments:

At August 30, 2007 3:55 PM, Blogger Missy said...

Is that baby stoned?

 
At September 03, 2007 9:39 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

That is truly frightening. That photo could be one of the seven signs of the apocolypse.

 
At September 05, 2007 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frightening? If I were to reproduce I am 95% sure that is how the baby would come out. The other 5% chance is the baby would come out looking exactly like mall punk circa 1989.
All of those studs and pokey mohawk are going to hurt on the chute out.


AC

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home