Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hey Ladies, dial 212-MARGARITA for me, will ya?

Two videos with virtually nothing in common, but I dig 'em both.

Last night, Lucas of Petite Flower fame and I agreed (in the midst of heated Wii Bowling combat) that Paul's Boutique was a much greater achievement of human civilization than the Great Wall of China. If you disagree with us, I submit the video for "Hey Ladies" as Exhibit A:


"212-Margarita" is an unreleased Hold Steady song. Why? 'Cause I'm green and deceiving and full of tequila, that's why!

1 Comments:

At September 01, 2007 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm calling 612 BLOODY MARY
Cause she's nice
And she's spicy
and she's Holly's sure shot at recovery

 

Post a Comment

<< Home