Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Everyone's a Critic, and Most People are DJs.





So help me out, friends - if I were to start spinnin' like DJs Spock and Sue Teller, what should my DJ name be? "DJ Pirate of Selby Avenue" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, and rumor has it that "DJ Jazzy Jeff" was already taken some time ago. Here's a few monikers I've thought of:
  • Bastards of Fun
  • Husker Don't
  • The Barrister of Booty
  • I Hate Wearing Pants
  • The Dingo That Ate Your Baby
  • Hotdish
  • Total Bastards, Inc.
So, whatch think?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At March 16, 2008 10:44 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

And you shall be called.......

The Swashbuckler of Sound

The Captain and I have spoken!

 
At March 18, 2008 6:25 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

Ok, so I just watched that YouTube clip. That was hilarious! Where do you find this shit Pirate??

 
At November 09, 2008 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I named a song "Husker Don't" a long time ago. Like, 20 years ago, IIRC.

I got rights to that stupid pun, yo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home