Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Time to hit the books!

Although I've been busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest lately, I thought I'd relax with a few good books this weekend.


Hey, I think your mom did an awesome job modelling for this cover art. Tell her I said hi.


I hate to rip a fellow pirate, I think the highlander above has the better life. I'm just sayin'.



Why do you think they call it "dope"?

Ok, this the first time I've seen a backcover blurb that read "FULL OF MEAT!" Is this a book or a basement freezer?

Dammit! In a galaxy full of planets, I had crash on one that was full of #&$%*!! virgins!

Hey, Homicidal Virgin, maybe you can't get laid because you're too damn busy killing people. Here's my hint: less murder, more Barry White albums. Just a suggestion.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 28, 2008 5:36 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

I always knew that modeling I did for money way back in the day would catch up with me! Only don't tell The Captain because he only knows me as Acid Princess! If he finds out I am also Marijuana Girl, it may be curtains for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home