Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry #@*!%!$! Hannachristkwanzaamaskuh

It's not a huge secret that I don't especially love Christmastime, or the other assorted winter holidays associated with peoples who will surely burn in the lake of fire rather than enjoying leisurely dinosaur rides with Jesus after they die. I think mostly what I don't like is the atmosphere of mandatory cheer. That, and the nearly inescapable barrage of pro-Christmas propaganda. I have some sympathy for what it might be like to live in a one-party state where every room has a picture of Glorious Leader in it. However, the good news is that celebrating the berfday of sweet baby Jesus leads to the kind of inadvertent hilarity that we like to celebrate around here. So, on that note, enjoy:


This pretty much speaks for itself as far as I'm concerned.

Hey, what's up with the human kid? I think Mrs. Predator's been getting a little action on the side.

Will do, Governor!


Yeah, yeah. I know. I ran this one a few posts ago. Still damn sexy.

Damn. That ladymanlady's got a rack!

Bossletoe!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home