Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Guerilla Punk Rock Shows + Taco John's = Greatest Music Video Ever?

I didn't know Eau Claire had it in 'em



Is this lazy blogging? Damn right it is. Guess what? I've been kinda busy. Plus, I do most of my communicating with the human species via Facebook these days and that's where a lot of my semi-clever shit ends up. I'll try to neglect the blog a little less in the future, but I ain't makin' any promises. If you're really bored and have a strong stomach, check out my man Butchie the Minx (warning: totally NSFW).

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2009 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome time - but wow, definitely no girls there...

 
At March 20, 2009 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why the song is called Call More Dudes - gotta make it even more of a sausage fest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home