Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Almost there....

After scribbling furiously in several blue books over the course of 3 hours, my Family Law final exam is now complete (my free legal advice on families: stay away from 'em). This leaves me with just one more test in my tenure at the Institute of Advanced Pirate Studies. Yep as of Noon tomorrow I will have been properly examined on my knowledge of Complex Litigation, and then there's nothing left to do but pick up my sheepskin this Saturday. I don't really have any emotions on this at all right now. I think I've been living in the tunnel so long that I've forgotten what it's like in the real world.

Well, I'm off to the library to grind the minute details of Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 23(b) just a bit deeper into my brain. I'll let you know how it goes.

5 Comments:

At May 08, 2006 5:11 PM, Blogger Voix said...

Hang in there, big guy. I know you can do it. And that sheepskin will look so pretty in the pirate cabin!

 
At May 09, 2006 7:54 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Go Luke go!! It's been so amazing to watch you on this journey over the last 3 years. Your dedication has been inspiring but mostly, I've loved listening to you joke about everything related to becoming a practicing pirate. I especially love the Evil Trial Pirate shirt and hope to see it next Saturday. Are you walking through your ceremony?

 
At May 09, 2006 12:48 PM, Blogger Rand said...

Aye, the ol' class action rules...we mustn't allow inconsistent or varying adjudications with respect to individual members of the class which would establish incompatible standards of conduct for the party opposing the class....arrggg!!

 
At May 09, 2006 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tearing up over here--I'm so proud. --h

 
At May 10, 2006 6:04 PM, Blogger The Pirate of Selby Avenue said...

Rand, considering that your current vocation has precious little to do with complex litigation, I'm a little concerned that you still have brain cells dedicated to the federal rules of class actions maintainable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home