Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Shirts and Swag Designed by The Pirate Now Available



That's right, my "Nobody Knows I'm a Pirate" design is now ready to be emblazoned on flagons of grog, t-shirts, trucker hats, mousepads, you name it. Just click here to visit the store I've set up over at Cafepress and prepare to let the whole scurvy world know of your piratical allegiances! Operators (mostly trained monkeys supervised by parrots) are standing by....

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 9:51 AM, Blogger Rand said...

You are one entrepreneurial Pirate!

The Dog T-shirt makes me laugh. And what in the heck is a "Classic Thong"? As opposed to a new-fanglety ultra-modern thong?

 
At May 30, 2006 12:55 PM, Blogger The Pirate of Selby Avenue said...

Yikes, I thought I set it up so there was no thong - as doing so might seem David Lee Roth-esque on my part. I better go fix that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home