Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Awesome Album Covers: Those Silly Foreigners Edition

Apparently, somebody thought it would be a good idead to clone Jay Manuel and have his doppelgangers (how ya like that use of foreign vocabulary?) start a band that wore matching shiny pink suits. And you know what? That somebody was right!


Friends, I'm not going to lie to you - Heino pretty much scares the living shit out of me.


To this day, the debate rages between Zamfir fans: Which Zamfir do they like better - the yound, skinny rebellious Zamfir or the older, fatter sequined jumpsuit-wearing Zamfir?


I had no idea Jackie Torture could play the xylophone. (That's a little inside-baseball for the the Lex-Ham folks.)


Hey Guadalajara Brass, I don't quite know how to break this to you, but Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass have been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, and used a functional vehicle.

Dammit! All those years I spent playing guitar, and now I find out that what French whores truly love is a man who can play the accordian. You've got a mighty sweet life, Jo Basile.

Mi nombre es Barretto. Ray Barretto.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 25, 2007 10:38 AM, Blogger Missy said...

I could barely get by the Jay Manuel clones...luckly I did. Great laughs.

 
At June 25, 2007 9:09 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

Pirate,
I love you! But I am jonesing for whatever hilarity you have come up with for Shocking Rugby Songs! Why do you tease me so?

And thanks for the Jackie Torture comment! LOVED it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home