Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Awesome Album Covers: Praise the Lord Edition! (Part I)

Hell, I listen to people who are possessed by demons every day. But then again, I work in a law firm.

God may be a killer, but it's A.A. Allen I'm worried about running into in a dark alley.

Speaking of killers, why is my first thought upon seeing this awesome album cover that right after this photo was taken Dwayne doused Dwight with the gasoline he's carrying and let his Zippo do the rest?

Jesus loves Marcy, but what Marcy really loves is quaaludes. Lots and lots of 'ludes.

I'll admit it: I owned a bootlegged cassette tape of this album in 1985. And yes, it was every bit as awesome as it looks.

I have too much love for Tammy Faye to insert any kind of snarky smack-talk here. You're on your own, gentle reader.


Yeah, Butch is gonna swing that gospel axe alright. He's gonna swing it RIGHT INTO YOUR SKULL! P.S. I kinda wish I was a member of Upbound, so I could get a sweet denim vest. Denim vest + Thrush pipes on your custom van = chick magnet. It's just simple science.

Hey, Christian Crusaders, the clue phone is ringing. Yeah, it's saying that you guys should lose the ties and get into some kick-ass denim vests like Butch Yelton and Upbound. Seriously, think about it, 'kay?

Perhaps my slide into heathenry could have been prevented had I been exposed to more brick-smashing evangelizing by Mike Crain, Karatist Preacher.
Well, too late now, I'll see you in hell.

3 Comments:

At July 05, 2007 6:25 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

I LOVE the gospel edition!! So RIGHT ON!! Jesus so rocks!

As for the Tammy Faye album, might I just suggest that the tiger do as nature intended???? Mmmmmm, raspberry lipsmacker taste good with Tammy Faye's decapitated head!!

 
At July 07, 2007 5:06 PM, Blogger Rand said...

I continue to be astounded by your album cover blog posts - from gay dogs to "Karatist" preachers - ye gods!

 
At July 11, 2007 9:26 AM, Blogger Missy said...

Where do I even begin.....I had no ideas Christian musicians so blatantly shared their potential for violence!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home