Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

I thought I was going to do something clever, instead I just started stealing stuff.

Hey you guys, long time no post. I know. I kept diddling around with trying to construct these really long posts talking about rock and roll, why the upper midwest is awesome, etc. And ya know what - I don't have the time to put it together right now. What I can do is aggregate some funny crap I've found out here on the internets for your amusement. So here goes nothing.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please enjoy these awesome mug shots:


Now, I hate to engage in baseless speculation, but I have a hunch this guy just might have passed out at a kegger. Call it a hunch.

Remember when yer mom warned you that if you kept making that face, it'd get stuck that way?

If being cool is a crime, lock me up! Preferably not with this guy, though.

Oh, the delicious irony.

Don't play with Steroids, kids:Well, least not if you don't have a sweet 'stache, tinted glasses, and a winning smile.

If you ever wondered what it was like to hang out in the parking lot before a Judas Priest concert in 1986, here's a little taste of lukewarm Budweiser and statutory rape for ya:


and here is pretty much why I was I spent 1986 in my room, listening to The Clash and The Replacements:

wise words, indeed.

In case you forgot how awesome Benny Hill, lemme remind you:


Okay, that's all the awesomeness I have to share right now. More later.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 05, 2008 8:32 AM, Blogger The Dork said...

My questions:
1. Did the Judas Priest fan kill himself when Rob Halford came out?

2. Was that video used in court against him?

3. How does the other young gentleman feel about punk music?

4. When he criticized punk did he realize he was wearing a zebra pelt.

5. Could Benny Hill get through a Boots Randolph montage without underwear-clad ladies? (Not that I complained as a young'un or as a grown-up.)

 
At May 14, 2008 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's get the skate posse goin'! Put some pressure on the Captain, and I've got another person lined up too. We'll build a half-pipe, mount some zebra upholstered speakers on the corners, and raise boards and beers when "Breakin' the Law" comes on and you pop your first of many frontside airs!!!

 
At May 16, 2008 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything I know I learned from Iron Maiden...

http://www.spazoutny.com/ironmaiden.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home