Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Oh, the adventures I've had

Don't remind me that it's been a while. That's like reminding James Brown that he, in fact, is the Godfather of Soul. The good news is that I am neither dead nor in jail. Where've I been? What have I been up to? Well, sit down before ya fall down and let me tell you all about what I've been up to:

I went to a rave in Pakistan.


I knitted you a sweater. Hope you like it.

I got Thor's autograph! Friggin' God of Thunder himself, dude!

I got a job with UPS. That didn't quite work out.

I got caught up on some reading. I fell a little behind on shirt-wearing however.

I got a haircut.

I got shipwrecked on a desert island. There I befriended a cougar named Barnabas.

I saw this rad barn owl who totally twisted this dude's neck like it was a lid to a pickle jar.

I flew my kite.

I spent some "me time" out on the balcony, just catching some rays and letting the wind blow through my mane-like head of hair.

I kicked this guy's ass. Hard. Don't tell me he didn't have it coming.

I started my fashion-designing and modeling career. Trust me, everybody's going to be wearing my rad threads by this time next year.

I was a jaunty man-about-town.

But mostly, I was just chillin'.

1 Comments:

At June 08, 2009 1:26 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

And Christ Almighty!!! Have we missed YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home