Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Operation: Swashbuckle is well under way

No major news to report or anything. I just thought I'd check in let everybody know that Operation: Swashbuckle is going pretty well. I'm in Real Property week of the BarBri prep course, which was decidedly not my strong suit as a 1L, but I feel like I'm grasping the concepts a lot better know that all I have to do is drill black letter law into my tiny little noggin. Last week was Evidence, which is much more my bailiwick. I finally bought a bike last week and I've been terrorizing Summit Avenue on a pretty regular basis ever since. I even (gasp! shock! horror!) made it into the Y twice last week. I'm going into the office tomorrow afternoon and Friday because we've got a very interesting deposition coming up and I don't want to miss it. More posts forthcoming as warranted by interesting thoughts and events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home