Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bar prep is kryptonite to my blogging superpowers

Yeah, I know it's tough to come here and have to look at that 666 every freakin' day for the past week. All I can say is (Superman weakened by kryptonite voice):
Can't blog... bar exam... too powerful... must... learn about equitable servitudes...

Sorry gang, getting my letter of marque is a big priority right now - I'm trying to keep the posts coming, but it's not easy.

3 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 9:52 PM, Blogger Voix said...

We understand. Just keep doing what you've got to do.

 
At June 15, 2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Rand said...

You have your priorities in order....but I'm still glad that "666" is no longer hovering at the top of your blog.

Learn, Pirate, learn!!! Soon you'll be keel-hauling the bar exam, and you can join the rest of us in the lifelong pursuit of cheap CLE credits.

 
At June 15, 2006 7:14 PM, Blogger Ugly Juice said...

Hang in there, Matey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home