Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy 666 day!

Happy June 6, '06! I've heard that some pregnant women with due dates today were actually having labor induced early so that their little ones wouldn't be born on 666 day. Personally, I wish today was my birthday - that'd be cool as hell. (cue demonic laughter). So think evil thoughts today, I'm off to go play some Judas Priest records backwards and then slaughter a one-eyed goat at midnight. Toodles!

4 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 12:35 PM, Blogger Rand said...

Let me know how that bat tastes after you bite his head off later today.

PS you still haven't responded to my query re: your intentions re: public office.

Pirate for Mayor 2013 (We'll give Coleman two terms first)

 
At June 06, 2006 4:05 PM, Blogger Christa said...

its my roommate's birthday

 
At June 09, 2006 10:49 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

Mmmmmm. Goat! Invite please! Goat kabobs. Goat cheese. Goat liver pate. I could eat 666 pounds of goat!

 
At June 13, 2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Rand said...

Please please pirate please put up another post. I can't bear to check your blog with that awful 666 staring me in the face every time!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home