Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Damn right I'm Animal! What other muppet could I be?

You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"
The Muppet Personality Test


I think that one of my favorite Animal moments on the Muppet Show was when Animal was playing "Wild Thing" by The Troggs, but about halfway through the first verse he simply burst into flames. Running on very minimal sleep right now, I'm thinking the same thing might happen to me any minute now...

Kill! Kill!

thanks to Ugly Juice for showing the way.

4 Comments:

At June 16, 2006 3:53 PM, Blogger Rand said...

My test came out "Miss Piggy."

Time to go crawl into a cave and die.

 
At June 18, 2006 6:02 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

Damn, Rand! Me too! And I so wanted to be Animal. Well, maybe you and I can roll around in mud together sometime. I'll bring the slop! (And I swear I don't mean anything "dirty" by that.)

 
At June 19, 2006 9:13 AM, Blogger Jason said...

I got Miss Piggy too! This test is clearly rigged. I thought for sure I'd be Fozzie.

 
At June 24, 2006 7:16 PM, Blogger Lucas said...

Sorry Jason. I made my husband take the test and the Fozzie award goes to him!!!

Wokka, wokka, wokka!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home