Escape From the Scooby Doo Mansion

You wanted the awesome, you got the awesome!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I get to do a fake bar exam on Friday and Saturday



I'm choosing to treat this as an opportunity to find out what areas I really need to focus on during the final month before the real exam. Because otherwise, this just seems like the perfect way to become frustrated and demoralized.
I'm going to spend the remainder of the week at the library, just trying to firehose black letter law into my tiny little skullbox and practicing writing essays where I can regurgitate said black letter law. Sounds like fun, no?

3 Comments:

At June 29, 2006 2:39 PM, Blogger Rand said...

I'm just impressed that you could use the words "firehose," "skullbox," and "regurgitate" in the same sentence!!!

With mad writing skillz like that you'll pass the bar for sure!!

 
At July 02, 2006 10:41 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Awesome meeting you guys tonight. Please tell your lovely wife that I must have the recipe for that bread pizza thingies she made. She rocks! I am still full.

A.

 
At July 03, 2006 9:01 PM, Blogger Rand said...

How was the fake bar exam?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home